Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and professional products that touch the lives of people where they live, learn and work. We are committed to building brands that matter in the lives of the users of our products. We are also committed to leveraging the scale of our company to bring the power of a multi-billion dollar business to bear on each of the business segments through shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our global sales are approximately $6 billion and we have a strong portfolio of globally recognized brands including Sharpie, Paper Mate, DYMO, EXPO, Waterman, Parker, IRWIN, LENOX, Rubbermaid, Graco, Calphalon, Goody, Levolor, Kirsch and Teutonia. We are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Newell Rubbermaid and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
This position will design anddevelop required labels, instruction manuals and illustrated line art for allBaby segment platforms. They will followcurrent approved graphic templates as directed by the Technical CommunicationsManager and support manufacturing and quality needs graphic needs as they arise.
The position will require theability to work effectively with other disciplines including Marketing,Industrial Design, Manufacturing, Quality, & Supply Chain. Theposition will be based in our Atlanta headquarters.
· Associates degree in Visual communication orgraphics design or equivalent experience
· Macintosh computer knowledge with Adobe CreativeSuite
· Microsoft Office knowledge/experience
· Understanding of electronic file preparation forapproved suppliers/printers
· Attention to detail in a highly regulatedindustry
· Juvenile productsindustry experience
· Consumer productsexperience